The reliable DCX X-Ray unit PHOT-X IIs LCD from Belmont Dental impresses with an intuitive user interface and simple positioning. You can individually design your display view on the touch screen. Small the spot – high the image resolution. Your advantage: The scattering of the X-Rays is reduced to a minimum for the patient. Our X-Ray machine is of course compatible with the common digital imaging systems.
Did you make a mistake? The intelligent error system will alert you and give you suggestions.
Qualities of the PHOT-X IIs LCD X-Ray
- Small, compact and ergonomically shaped tube head
- Easy to position
- Light and thin swivel arm
- All common variants in the program
- State-of-the-art and almost unique operating concept
- High efficiency through simple touch screen operation
- The clear imaging and usability make the PHOT-X IIs LCD an integral part of the digital workflow of every dental practice
In addition to its high functionality, our X-Ray device PHOT-X IIs LCD offers a wide range of attachment options. Whether from the ceiling, on the wall or standing - here, too, it is your choice how you would like to design your work and your practice.
Mounted on the wall
An der Decke montiert
With bench for patients
Standing on rollers
Specific qualities of the PHOT-X IIs LCD
- It is self-explanatory that you can choose between kV, mA, patient type, tooth type, cone type, film sensitivity and exposure time settings
- Automatic and manual modes allow an optimal selection of the parameters for each patient and tooth type
- LCD view can be customized according to the user's preference
- In the service of patient safety, the PHOT-X IIs LCD helps monitor the estimated radiation dose type, tooth type, cone type, film sensitivity and exposure time settings
Like all of our Belmont Dental products, PHOT-X IIS LCD can be tried out in its function in our showroom. Please make an appointment.
Do you have any questions in advance? Then give us a call or mail us. We are here for you!