CLESTA II is our classic among our treatment units. A combination of high functionality, treatment comfort and exceptional durability. An innovative technology that you can trust blindly. Solid steel and perfect ergonomics with individual freedom of treatment and a loyal companion in your everyday work. CLESTA II, the proven generation.
Whether with standing or lying instruments or with a swing arm – you decide.
Qualities of the CLESTA II Holder
- Swivel arm with air brake and large storage table
- Holder strip for 5 instruments
- Flush out system
- Oil collecting tank for turbine
- Membrane keyboard for chair, unit and instruments
- Show display for speed and other controls
- Lighting electronics
- Foot control SE
- Programmable for 4 practitioners
- 4 programmable chair positions
- Patient coach with 2 work programs, entry and exit position, rinsing position (LP) with memory
- Electro-hydraulic drive with synchronous movement
- Two-joint headrest
- Left armrest
- Seamless upholstery
- Junction box in the chair base
- Narrow baseplate
- Transformer 24V / 15A.
- Mounted on the floor with swiveling, removable glass bowl
- Hot water tumbler filler
- Membrane keyboard for sink, water glass filler and chair operation
- Small and large suction cup with ball joint from Dürr
- Assistant console
- Easily removable suction hoses
- Junction box in the cuspidor base
- Transformer 24 V / 15 A.
Our solid CLESTA II treatment unit is extremely functional. Whether you work with two or four hands, the CLESTA II offers you everything you need. Ergonomics and hygienic aspects are perfectly thought out so that you can devote yourself fully to your patient. You can expand your treatment center for your purposes with additional options.
Specific qualities of CLESTA II Holder
- Double joint headrest
- Fold-out armrest
- 8-way foot control
- Turbine oil mist collector
- Easily removable porcelain bowl with 180° rotation
- Assistant console including chair control
- Easily removable suction hoses
- Automatic bowl rinsing and cup filler
- Bottle system option
- Multimedia system that can be retrofitted
We offer you many options and the right variant for everyone. You choose your patient chairs and your doctor elements to suit the needs of your practice team. Equip your treatment center with the OR light 300 LED or the OR light 900 LED. You have the freedom of choice when using all functions in a solid, functional treatment unit. Would you like the CLESTA II with our luxury upholstery? That is also possible.
Choose your individual color for your CLESTA II treatment center. Match the color of the artificial leather to the interior of your practice so that your patients will be happy to sit down. Whether you prefer it clinically cool, warm like summer or earthy autumnal, the decision is yours.
Would you like a little more luxury? Then treat your patients to increased comfort with the seam padding. All that remains is to add your work chairs for yourself and for your assistant in a matching color - for your practice in a homogeneous style.
Color variations for standard and soft type
Color variation for seam upholstery luxury
We would be happy to present all the functions of the CLESTA II treatment units to you in our showroom. Here you will also find our binding types and colors of upholstery. Please make an appointment. Do you have any questions in advance?
Then give us a call or email us. We are here for you!