Your patients are carried softly and with calm movements by the CLESTA patient chair. Every head has its place in the two-joint headrest, which can be easily positioned. Armrests to hold on and rotatable. You can move CLESTA hands-free and intuitively with your foot.
Qualities of the CLESTA patient chair
- Patient couch with 2 work programs, entry and exit position, rinsing position (LP) with memory
- Electro-hydraulic drive with synchronous movement
- Smooth, almost noiseless chair movements
- Two-joint headrest
- Fixed left armrest
- Right, foldable armrest as an option
- Options for upholstery in standard, soft and luxury
- Seamless upholstery or luxury upholstery with seam
The CLESTA chair can stand on its own. Whether you work with two or four hands, and whichever direction you come from, our patent chairs offer you stress-free work
Specific qualities of the CLESTA chair
- 8-way foot control to control chair movements
- Junction box in the chair base at the front
- Narrow base plate
- Transformer 24V / 15A
Choose your individual color for your CLESTA chair. Match the color of the artificial leather to the interior of your practice so that your patients will be happy to sit down. Whether you prefer it clinically cool, warm like summer or earthy autumnal, the decision is yours.
Would you like a little more luxury? Then treat your patients to increased comfort with the seam padding. All that remains is that you add your work chairs in a matching color.
Color variations for standard and soft type
Color variation for seam upholstery luxury
We would be happy to present all the functions of the CLESTA chair to you in our showroom. Here you will also find our binding types and colors of upholstery. Please make an appointment.
Do you have any questions in advance? Then give us a call or mail us. We are here for you!