With the CLAIR articulated chair, you communicate with your patients in their upright, comfortable sitting position. Another way to build trust. The Clair articulated chair offers the highest level of comfort, ergonomically and reliably. Sitting down and getting up is wonderfully easy for children, the elderly and people with restricted mobility and can be done from the side or directly from the front.
Qualities of the CLAIR articulated chair
- CLAIR articulated chair with 2 work programs, entry and exit position, flushing position (LP) with memory
- Electro-hydraulic drive with synchronous movement
- Electro-hydraulically adjustable headrest
- Foot control switch in the chair base
- Left and right armrests
- Seamless upholstery
So that you can plan your practice in advance, you will find the dimensions of our CLAIR articulated chair here.
Specific qualities of the CLAIR articulated chair
- Entry seat height: 450 mm
- Seat height adjustment: 265 mm
- Back length adjustment: 0˚ to 80˚
- Purge position (LP) with memory
- Maximum patient weight: up to 200 kg
Choose your individual color for your CLESTA patient couch. Match the color of the artificial leather to the interior of your practice so that your patients will be happy to sit down. Whether you prefer it clinically cool, warm like summer or earthy autumnal, the decision is yours.
Would you like a little more luxury? Then treat your patients to increased comfort with the seam padding. All that remains is that you add your work chairs in a matching color.
Color variations for standard and soft type
Color variation for seam upholstery luxury
We would be happy to present all the functions of the CLAIR articulated chair to you in our showroom. Here you will also find our binding types and colors of upholstery. Please make an appointment.
Do you have any questions in advance? Then give us a call or mail us. We are here for you!