In addition to its well-known reliability, the SWIVEL articulated and swivel chair offers the highest level of comfort for your patients - regardless of their size. The ergonomic design makes sitting down and standing up wonderfully easy for children, the elderly and even for patients with limited mobility. Whether from the front or the side - both are possible thanks to the intelligent 180 degree rotating mechanism. With this patient couch you will install confidence in your patients.
Qualities of the SWIVEL articulated and swivel chair
- 2 work programs, entry and exit position, flushing position (LP) with memory
- Electro-hydraulic drive with synchronous movement
- 180 degree rotating mechanism
- Electro-hydraulically adjustable headrest
- Foot control switch in the chair base
- Left and right armrests
- Seamless upholstery
So that you can plan your practice in advance, you will find the dimensions of our SWIVEL articulated and swivel chair here.
Specific qualities of the SWIVEL articulated and swivel chair
- Entry seat height: 480 mm
- Seat height adjustment: 245 mm
- Back length adjustment: 0˚ to 80˚
- Maximum patient weight: up to 165 kg
- Electro-hydraulically extendable footrest
- Armrest can be rotated to the right and left
- Purge position (LP) with memory
Choose your individual color for your SWIVEL articulated and swivel chair. Match the color of the artificial leather to the interior of your practice so that your patients will be happy to sit down. Whether you prefer it clinically cool, warm like summer or earthy autumnal, the decision is yours.
Would you like a little more luxury? Then treat yourself to a matching color work chair for yourself and your assistant. A color consistency is trust-building.
Color variations for standard and soft type
Color variation for seam upholstery luxury
We are happy to present all functions of the SWIVEL articulated and swivel chair in our showroom. Here you will also find our binding types and colors of upholstery. Please make an appointment.
Do you have any questions in advance? Then give us a call or mail us. We are here for you!